Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday

Yesterday, which was my cousin Travis's birthday, Katie's mom came up to visit us in Logan. We got ready and they bought me a cake for my birthday. Then they took me out to dinner to Olive Garden; we were so hungry! After O.G. we went to a new place of shopping called the Fashion Box. It had really cute clothes, except the price tag said retail price and their price. On this pair of jeans it said the retail price was $98.99. Then their price was 65.99. It wasn't a big deal except i sell those exact pair of jeans in my store for $70.00. So i wasn't too impressed that they were making it seem like they were giving me a better deal then they were. But we found this huge shoe. It was a 12!!!!

Today was my 25 hour birthday. (time change) I was woken up around 9:00am to a breadfast that was amazing! there was bacon and eggs and scones and hashbrowns. Oh and Orange juice and flowers. I LOVE MY ROOMMATES.I looked at my phone and found like a million texts from around 12:30am saying "Happy Birthday". Good thing i was smart and turned my phone on silent so it didn't wake me up. The bad part is that I missed the call from my mom telling me Happy Birthday. :( Then we went to stake conference and learned a lot about drawing. Katie brought her notebook and made us not pay attention. When we got home we fell right asleep. Well for a little while (ten minutes) before my best friend called me and told me happy birthday. He knows who he is. Then i talked to Jen for a while and my sister Amy called me. The highlight of my day is when my dad called. He has this way of singing us all happy birthday over the phone or he leaves a message with it. I look forward to it every year. It just shows he cares and i like that. I always smile when i hear it. Anyway, my other best friend Josh Allen called me and told me happy birthday as well. He is in North Dakota. I miss him. My mom also sent me up a cake and a couch. I love that woman with all my heart. Ryan and Kent helped pack it upstairs, A big thanks to them too.

After talking to everyone the boys in 306 made us dinner. I walked in and they had my seat all ready for me. Yes. A vibrating massager, and a Foot Massager. Both of which they got at the DI. I was hesitant and ended up not using the foot massager.... Right before i left, They brought out my cake they "made". oh yeah. the candles were vibrant colors with one flame coming from them because they were all really close, and pushed clear down into the cake as you can see. Topped with a thick layer of wax and a side of burnt out matches. It was a great dinner and that was the cherry on top of it all.

I had to go to work after dinner. My managers all brought me cup cakes. I ended up taking 15 home because there was so many. They were delicious though. I came home and my roommates gave me two movies. Anchorman, a classic, and the perfect score. They thought the perfect score was 21, but it's not. I still love it anyway. It was now time to go party. I went to Ryan's house like almost every Sunday. When i opened the door they all screamed HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEISA and automatically started singing the song of the day. They had gotten a lot of practice of screaming when Shaun had walked in right before me.

A birthday isn't a real birthday without a spanking machine.... Oh yes they talked me into it. Everyone was screaming "Spanking machine, Spanking machine". And to think I brought them cake... Seriously though, Helen gave me a stinking hard one there at the first!

So after some early texts, breakfast in bed, talking all day, receiving 3 cakes, I figure it was a pretty decent birthday. Thanks to all those who contributed! :)

2 comments:

K said...

it was me. i made it the best birthday ever. just by being alive i made it awesome.


okay i'm not really that cocky. but we did have a fun day!!!!!

The Cowles Family said...

You are so awesome. I am so glad you had a good day. One day when you are a mom, I am going to buy you some Mom Jeans. I think you would look hot in them.